CLM Bliss House
CLM Bliss House is more than a halfway house, we provide a residential program for women in recovery from alcohol and/or substance abuse.
- We have the capacity to house twelve women in the program.
- Most of our referrals come from the court and legal systems.
- All residents must find employment, complete chores, and pay rent.
- Residents must complete a 12 Step Recovery Program that is supported by mandatory AA/NA meetings.
- Residents must attend house meetings and follow house rules.
Our mission at Bliss House is to improve the quality of life in our community by improving the quality of life for individual community members in need of a halfway house residential program as they work through the recovery process.
We also offer Bliss Too transitional housing for those who graduate from the Bliss House program. It allows women to live independently while having continued access to programs and a network that helps foster long-term recovery.