The CLM Food Pantry is open five days a week to meet the food needs of Clark County residents.
- At each visit, clients must have a picture ID, a piece of mail with current address, and proof of the number of people living in their household.
- Clients can visit the food pantry once each month to shop in our food pantry with an assigned volunteer.
- Homeless clients can visit the food pantry once a week and will receive food that doesn’t require cooking.
Clients must bring this information with them each time they visit.
We need support from our community to continue meeting the food needs of our clients. Our greatest needs are financial support and volunteer help.
CLM Food Pantry
213 East Maple Street
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
*Open until 6 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month
Closure Policy: We are closed anytime Greater Clark County Schools are closed for inclement weather. We are also closed on holidays.
We reserve the right to refuse to serve to anyone who is:
- Disrespectful to our volunteers, other guests, or our property
- Intoxicated, highly agitated, violent, or causing a disturbance
The mission of the Center for Lay Ministries is to provide services to vulnerable populations in the local community with compassion, dignity, and respect. We thank you for your patience and cooperation!
Serving Clark County residents who are at or below 185% of poverty, the Food Pantry is available to clients one time during each calendar month. We follow USDA guidelines.
Clients are required to bring a recent piece of mail to verify residency (unless homeless) and I.D. for all those who are in the household.
For questions beyond the website information, please call the CLM office phone at: 812-282-0063